CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, March 24, 2006

my family members totally think im like 9. not 19..

my mom came into my room 4 times in the past hour.
"must slp with at least a light on in the hotel ok."
"keep your passport with you at all times."
"dont anyhow talk to people ah."
"dont drink their tap water."
"dont smuggle cigs in ah."

my sis when we were in her car.
"no drinking you hear me."
"look after yourself."
"anything, call me"
"dont buy anything for the girls.. theyve got enough"

my eldest bro when we were in his car.
"there alot of bad people. be careful ar girl."

my ny bro online during msn.
"dont go out alone"
"make sure you always travel in a group"
"keep your phone switched on all the time"
"remember to touch base with mom and jie"
"DONT ACCEPT SWEETS OR DRUGS FROM STRANGERS GIRL!!"

i can come up with a book titled, "what your family members will say to you before they allow you to go on a trip w/o them"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home